6/04/2007

Apparently he's embraced the E in extrovert

Hanging with friends (David and Matthew) at the Animal Planet Expo...we had a great time hanging with the crowd and introducing ourselves to other people waiting in line.



There are two women behind J in this picture. What I didn't catch on film was his multiple visits to pop his head in between theirs to say hi. He must have walked up behind them about 4 or 5 times put a hand on each shoulder, leaned in and said hi. I thought my friend knew them and I kept letting them know if he bothered them, I'd grab him. Turns out they were COMPLETE strangers and my friend didn't know them, but thankfully they thought he was hysterical.

This was at a Durham Bulls game on Friday night. The first hour was spent with Mommy chasing/walking him all over the stadium as he joyfully ran up to people to say hi. He settled down and enjoyed yelling and cheering with the crowd for an hour. He gets into sporting events so we'll keep going to them.



2 comments:

Beth said...

That is way too funny! Aren't you glad he is just that cute and get you off the hook? : )

deanna said...

Clearly, he just doesn't get out enough! LOL I mean, Animal Planet Expo and baseball game? Is that all you can do for this poor little extrovert??? Of course, I'm totally kidding.... but I'm sure he'll fit right in around our neighborhood, so bring him right up!!