6/15/2007

Get a Frosty for Dad

There are more than 150,000 foster children waiting to be adopted in NorthAmerica.

This Father's Day Weekend (June 16 and 17), you can help foster childrenfind permanent homes. All weekend, participating Wendy's restaurantsacross North America will donate a minimum of 50 cents from every Frostyproduct sold to the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption.The goal is to raise $1 million to support the work of the Foundation'ssignature program, Wendy's Wonderful Kids, and you can help!

Click on theweb address below to watch Rockin' Frosty and then forward this email toyour friends and family to spread the word about Father's Day FrostyWeekend.You can also cut and paste this url in your browser's address bar:http://www.davethomasfoundation.org/frostyIt's a Frosty you'll never forget!

Best regards,Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption
800-ASK-DTFA

2 comments:

Shanygne said...

I wish I had seen your post sooner! What a great plan.

Welcome to the world of two-year old boys... fun, huh? I keep hoping Ethan is on the tail end of it... my mantra is "consistency now will pay off later" repeat incessantly....

Stolmit said...

I wish I would have read this before Sunday. I would have found a Wendy's here in the city. I'm sure they raised a good amount of money though, especially in middle America. You know, like Texas. Doesn't everyone have at least one frosty a week in Texas?