6/25/2007

Playdate

Sunday was wonderful fun. We met Elizabeth and her mom at a local park and then ended up coming back to our house...it was just a tad bit warm. She is adorable. I know they don't remember each other but Jayden was all too excited to have a new buddy.

Apparently we had a complete role reversal. During my visit trip when Jayden was 4 months, we heard that his foster sister was very rambuctios and he was super quiet. Yesterday, she watched him and he was his full tilt self.

We're going to get together again soon. It's so much fun that they live so close.


Potty training - I am following Claudia's (daycare) lead on this one. She said he was ready and apparently is doing pretty well for her. For me...absolutely no interest. This coming weekend will be the big push from me. I have to slow our weekends down just a bit for us to have a shot at it. I figured out I need to talk about it a lot more. He defintely gets "el bano" but "potty" may be a different story.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

oh man..I'm not looking forward to this. And just for the record...I vote for boxers. I have always been a boxer girl tho.

That's so great about his foster sister...what an amazing coincidence. By the way, we have had one showing and have one more tonight! Let's pray! I don't know how interested a person who comes to look at your house really is, ya know? How is your's going?

Shanygne said...

So glad it all went well! Funny about the role reversal thing...

Ethan shows no interest in the potty, but I have pretty much decided not to push it until after we move... a new sister, a new house, big move... a little much for his two-year-old psyche to handle to add potty training, I think... so, we wait.

Danielle said...

I don't think any of them are repeat viewers...because they all have different agents listed. But it's only been 4 days since our first showing! Eessh! Have you had any showings or interest?