8/24/2007

The last step

We had a huge surprise in our mailbox last night.... Jayden's US passport arrived. I was shocked that it came in only 7 weeks. I had to send all my original paperwork with the application and have been a bit nervous. We can now go anywhere in the world we want to! This was the last hurdle in my mind in the adoption process.

He was facinated with it when I showed it to him, but then he enjoys any pictures of himself...even those where is sporting the deer in the headlights look.

Wooo Hooo...we're done with everything!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Congratulations! Finally! I didn't know you had to wait this long for a passport?? I have a friend from work who is finalizing adopting a baby boy from Ethiopia...cutest little kid!

By the way, did you take your house off the market?? We are thinking about trying to rent our present home if selling doesn't work :)

Beth said...

How great is that? Must be a huge sense of accomplishment. So wonderful. : )