8/13/2007

Help me mommy

It's been a busy, busy week... I had to travel and we prepared for an open house yesterday. Thankfully Grandma came in to stay with J for the traveling.

I was basically gone 22 hours but it was an overnight as far as J was concerned (it was supposed to be a long day trip but travel delays...) and on top of a 4 day trip a week ago. Basically he decided he wasn't interested in a normal bedtime. Attempts to go to bed were met with shrieking and yelling "Help me Mommy, help me!" and "Granma, Granma, Granma". Of course as soon as the door opens, he would sit up and say "hi". He would then start telling everything he needed to take with him from his crib.

Language development...it's a double-edged sword.

We also signed up for parent and child soccer classes. He'll be in the "Thumper" class. We start after Labor day. So glad there will be no known spectators there as J is much more coordinated than Mommy. I'll post his picture in his uniform (it's part of the fees) and will intentionally be leaving mine out ;-)

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh do tell me that mommy has to wear a uniform too! ha!

Beth said...

One of the many stages they go through. : )

Your soccer program sounds wonderful.

deanna said...

Oh, come on! Please share!!;-)