8/01/2007

Becoming a Shutterfly addict

I was given a gift certificate for my birthday (month ago) for Shutterfly so that I could make an electronic scrapbook for Jay. I like to refer to it as my electronic stressbook. I put many hours into it but was finding it hard to find time to do all the writing that I wanted to for it. So.... I opted for a collage poster. It should arrive sometime early next week. It's a pretty slick little program to build it...it took time but was much more fun than the 10 attempts on the book.

P.S. we don't have water issues but we are very into the Seasame Street water fuzzies that color the water. We mix a lot of red and yellow.

3 comments:

Shanygne said...

Just getting caught up.. I hope you don't have to give up your dream of a new home and shorter commute!

Love the pictures of J... what a doll... great idea to do a collage poster! You pick the pictures and layout and they print and send it? What a great thing to frame for a kids' room or something like that... fun!

Hope the "pups" are dong better!

So sorry to hear about Carmen... I know she is a dear part of your mommy story...

Sending love!

Danielle said...

Really? I'll have to take a look at shutterfly. Someone just invited me to an all night scrap-a-thon. Hmmmm...I'm not sure if I can scrap the night away. Maybe I'll just shutterfly!

Beth said...

Beautiful collage—I'll have to check out their site.

My kids love the little fuzzies for the bath too!