10/03/2006

First Slumber Party


Molly came over Friday night for a slumber party. She had a good time except for missing Mom and Dad, but she handled it really well for 17 months.

Molly is Jayden's cousin and is about 6 weeks older. Derek and Alison are expecting again in January. We've started practicing sleeping over at our house for when her little sister comes.

I forgot to send that Elmo toy home with Molly. It has a loud and louder volume control setting and I felt it would be better suited if Elmo lived in South Durham with Molly.

4 comments:

Beth said...

I love the pictures you post—he is sooo cute!

Grinding the pasta into the floor was too funny!

Danielle said...

Eli-I didn't know they were having a girl?? Yeah for them. It looks like Jayden will remain the sole grandson in the Stenner family. Hey, Ruthie and Gary...if you read this...you have to come and visit us soon!! Isabelle is dying to meet you! (and you guys too Eli and Jayden!)

deanna said...

How fun!! I love sleepovers! and cousins! and Elmo!! Can I come next time!;-)

Shanygne said...

So cute!! Wow! Another baby! I always thought I would never want two toddlers at the same time, but I would take ten right now, if I could just have another!

Good idea about slumber parties now...

OH, how I wish we had lots of cousins for Emily and Ethan!! Just one, and he's so far away! (MInnesota!)