7/18/2007

Two years ago today...


July 18, 2005...I ran outside at 4pm to take "the call". You get "the call" at the end of the day because they know you won't be able to concentrate after you get the information. So outside I go in the lovely heat and sit on the curb. His name ... Ronaldo Luz L... L... it took me a day after the shock wore off to realize...Ron Luce?

After taking the call, I ran back into the office to get the pictures and email with all the medical information. I said yes to the referral before I got off the phone. Here is one of the pictures. He is six days old here.
Who knew that beautiful sleeping boy would grow into the full of zest and life boy that he is today.


3 comments:

tony sheng said...

thats awesome
congrats on the two years!
see you this weekend!

Danielle said...

Jayden is so cute here, I haven't seen this picture before!

Our realator doesn't like doing open houses, she says you mostly get curious neighbors...hmmm...who knows. But I think we are going to lower our price this week and see if we get any bites.

We have our design center appointment next week...finally. But it will be so sad if it falls through and all those choices go for nothing!! I know you are feeling that!

Beth said...

What a special memory. That picture is so sweet!