4/23/2007

the new digs


I took a picture of the lot but it's still on my camera...this is the brochure picture of J and my new digs. Hopefully the old digs will sell very soon. Ours will be a slate grey color and the garage is a little different but this at least gives you the idea.
It's been a busy couple weeks. The little guy isn't so little. He's over 33lbs at this point and my back can prove it! He's really starting to talk and sing.
On a side note... my brother's birthday is this Friday and he greatly enjoyed the Mary-kate and Ashley e-card I sent him.

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Nice! I love it! What are the specs?

tony sheng said...

Wow! I love that house just the way it is!! So, you're building... Tony will no longer be your friend, as I've been bugging him since we got married that I want something new that no one else has had a chance to ruin!!! I think I need to make a road trip soon. Just let me know when a good time is and I'll bring my paint brush.;-)

Tell D Happy Birthday for me. I'd love to send him a Hannah Montana card - complete with a song!

tony sheng said...

Haha! It's really me, deanna, but I guess I'm logged in as Tony??? Weird!

deanna said...

You know, I actually LOVE those garage doors!

Shanygne said...

wow!!! what a great house!! Beautiful!

Stolmit said...

I found you! This house is great. Been reading some of Jayden's Journeys, quite a little guy you got there. Great [re]connecting through the blog world.