4/26/2007

First Class Voice














For those of you who are big "inside voice" instructors, I hope what I have done with this concept does not offend. I just have been amused since I hear parents use this terminology with children too young to get the concept. I have put my own twist on it, however.

Jayden is often reminded to use his "First Class voice". He is pictured above using his "Economy Class voice". Oops must go... apparently he is using his "what-do-you-mean-there-is-no-room-left-in-the-overhead-bin" voice and needs some attention.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

deanna said...

ROFL!!!

Danielle said...

Soo funny....only a stenner could think of that, seriously. I may have to borrow it.

Shanygne said...

I might have to try that, too... Ethan loves to test the decibel levels of any room...

we go to the library quite a bit, so we are practicing the "library" voice... yeah, so far, he still tests the levels... maybe checking for echo-ability?