2/18/2007

Concert Goer

This was a jam packed weekend for Jay. Saturday morning we saw Carlos, who was involved with J's adoption on the Guatemala side. He is in the States looking at schools. We had a great time seeing him again and catching up with Matthew, Carmen and Isabelle. David was contagious and couldn't join us...I'll post pictures of all the fun.

In the evening, we were invited to a meet and greet for Shaohannah's Hope. Jay and I got our picture with the Chapmans. Shaohannah's Hope is an amazing organization. I really appreciate the spirit and heart of the Chapmans and this organization. It was a little warm where we were, hence the bright red face of yours truly.

We weren't able to stay for the whole concert but we did see part of it. My child completely embraced the concert experience...any 13 year old girl would have had some stiff competetion in the screaming, whooping and hollaring that came out of my child. He danced, screamed, clapped and thoroughly enjoyed himself.

2 comments:

Shanygne said...

That's so funny! I can just see him waving his arms and screaming at the top of his lungs...

deanna said...

No way!! Jayden got his picture with SC2 before me? That is so cool! And I'm with him on the screaming, hoopin' and hollerin'! Go Jayden!