9/25/2006

Oh so boy...

The "boy" is starting to show in my boy.

I pull out dinner tonight which involves pasta wheels, leftovers that he inhaled last night. Today, however, coming out of the fridge they are cold. I popped one in his mouth and he gave me that "you just gave me vinegar look" but proceeded to chew on it. He walked/crawled over to his highchair and spit it on in tiny bits on the floor. Not atypical for my little man, but the surprise came when he decided to step in it and grind it into the floor. I had no idea he knew how to do that.

I picked him up, set him in his highchair and pulled his shoes off. I showed him the soles of each...one was full of bits of pasta and apparently very funny. I have a deepening suspicision that it's only just beginning what I'll find in the soles of his shoes.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

oh no, it looks like I won't be having the only strong willed child in our group, eh?