9/06/2006

Daycare

Jayden loves going to "school" (okay daycare, but we call it school). It's a Spanish immersion so he hears Spanish all day every day. Gloria and Rodrigo are wonderful to him. They really enjoy him and he is very attached to Rodrigo. It's been a real blessing as he is one of five kids and two others are Guatemala adoptees.

It's been good for me too. I am slowly picking up more Spanish.

Jayden is genuinely happy to go and I know he is learning a lot and having a good time. He is getting a gift that I could not give him there...he's learning the Spanish language and will be able to develop a love for Latin culture.

1 comment:

deanna said...

Wow! That's a wonderful option for him!! Just keep watching Dora with him and I'm sure you'll pick up some spanish! LOL and JK! Hasta la vista, baby! hehe