11/02/2008

Absentee blogger


I know I have been absent for quite some time..oops. It was not my intent. It's been a little bit hectic here and I've been reading some intense books, which have required a lot of processing on my part.

So in the last couple months, my division was acquired by another company. It has been an interesting process to state it the most positive way I know how. I won't go into here.
Jayden is now completely potty trained, including night trained! He is growing up so fast, it's sort of freaky. He is doing really well at daycare/school. He is doing preschool with Claudia and I am amazed at how she can gently push and stretch him into new things. He's quite a chatter box and is mastering both languages.
The new kitten, we retrieved from under the neighbor's car, has been a great addition to the family. Esau is going to be a huge cat. At six months, he is taller and longer than Mandu. He's got a lot of dog-like characteristics and follows us EVERYWHERE. He's also been really good for Mandu, who after Esau appeared, really perked up. I think Mandu really missed Willie.
November is going to be really busy so it may be December before I post again. We're off to Boston, Nashville and Cleveland this month!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

whaaa? are we going to be able to see you guys? I really hope so...especially since I'm still on maternity leave!